Streaming video is all the rage these days (and Netflix fans felt rage about a price hike related to streaming a few weeks ago).
So the folks over at Nielsen polled 12,000 people to find out just what they’re watching on services including Netflix and Hulu — as well as the devices they’re…
Google+ drew its first 10 million users in just 16 days. Twitter and Facebook took more than two years to reach that milestone.
Before we get carried away, we should take a deep breath and remember that Twitter has 200 million users, 10 times what Google+ has. For that matter, Facebook has 750 million users. It would take years for Google+ to grow that large.
But this is how disruption happens. Things start out small, sometimes as almost a joke. But they keep getting better, and more people start using them, and pretty soon they’ve conquered the world.
Agree or disagree?
GChat analysis: I can't heeear youuuu
- Belinda: ooh have you gotten spotify yet?
- Julianne: Yep! i haven't used it a ton, but i am liking it so far.
- Belinda: it's awesome. I clicked over to my Pandora window to see the message "Are you still listening?" No, Pandora, I'm not.
- Julianne: sadface
- Belinda: they should change the message to "Did you leave me for Spotify? I promise I can change... no more Creed!"
GChat analysis: What too much tech reporting does to a gal
- Nick: you need to get that gross thing off your wall
- Julianne: what? i don't see anything!
- Nick: how would you see it? you're at work
- Julianne: what do you mean? i can log in at work
- Nick: ....
- Julianne: ohhhh wait. you mean my real wall? i thought you meant facebook wall
- Nick: hahahha jules.....
- Julianne: i know, i know. i want to punch my own face